Emergency Contact Numbers
Head Office: 85 Gerrish Street Windsor, Nova Scotia, B0N 2T0
Toll Free: +1-888-798-2281
Local: +1 (902) 798-2281
Fax: +1 (902) 798-9283
After hours emergency contact numbers
In the unlikely event you have to make a claim after these hours, and require immediate assistance, please call one of the numbers listed below:
CAA Claims +1-855-744-6208 – firstname.lastname@example.org
AVIVA Claims +1-866-692-8482 – email@example.com
INTACT Claims/Nordic +1-800-565-4040 – firstname.lastname@example.org
HAGERTY Claims email@example.com
PEMBRIDGE / PAFCO Claims +1-800-561-7222 – firstname.lastname@example.org
PORTAGE Claims +1-800-565-1000 – email@example.com
TRAVELERS Claims +1-800-268-4543 – firstname.lastname@example.org
ECONOMICAL Claims +1-800-607-2424 – CNLRatlantic@economical.com
WAWANESA Claims +1-800-361-8040 – email@example.com
AGILE Claims firstname.lastname@example.org
ANDERSON McTague Claims email@example.com
RSA Claims firstname.lastname@example.org
OASIS Claims email@example.com
TOTTEN Claims firstname.lastname@example.org
Our promise to you
Occasionally the unfortunate necessity arises and you need to make a claim. Strums seek to provide claimants with all possible support and commits to…
- Submitting any required supporting documentation in an efficient and timely fashion.
- Assisting our clients as required in preparing and presenting claims information to insurers.
- In the event of a catastrophic loss, proactively negotiating on your behalf for a favorable settlement.
- Monitoring insurer response and the claims settlement process to ensure client satisfaction.
- Reviewing insurer claims reports for accuracy.
- Maintaining claims statistics to assist with accurate market presentations and program design.
- Assisting our clients to develop standard claim reporting procedures.
- Maintaining accurate claims records including details of all settlement amounts, expenses, and outstanding reserves.
- Maintaining toll-free numbers for emergency claims submissions, in operation 24/7.
After all, Claims are the reason we exist!
How to file a car insurance claim
Assuming you’re safe and uninjured, document the accident and try to get the following info at the scene to make the claims process a little smoother:
- Names of all drivers involved
- Number of people in each car
- Addresses of other drivers involved
- Phone numbers
- Names of other drivers’ insurance companies
- Other drivers’ policy numbers
- Phone numbers/addresses of their insurance companies (if they have them on hand)
- License plate numbers of other cars
- Descriptions of other cars involved in accident (year, make, model)
- Witness information (names and numbers)
- Photos of the damage
Even if you consider yourself at fault in the accident, we suggest you don’t admit fault as you cooperate with police at the scene. This may become important down the road.